Structural Waterproofing Services Ltd is a London-based structural waterproofing specialist that offers a full design and installation service. The company considers that its membership of the Basement Waterproofing Association underpins its professional approach to tanking underground structures.
The SWS Business Development Manager, David Shoolheifer says, “We work on all kinds of structures and below ground situations from domestic single or multi floored basements through to commercial work in the most demanding of environments. We have a wealth of experience in building new basements and in waterproofing existing cellars. Our spread of work types and experience on a wide variety of projects is invaluable to our customers, whatever the project size, ground conditions or specific cient needs”.
SWS states that it is committed to ensuring all design and build work runs seamlessly and that it complies with BS 8102:2009.
The Middlesex-based Company promotes its Strengths as;
- Having a trained team of engineers, project managers, supervisors and installers with over 30 years experience.
- Having Quality Management Procedures in place
- Providing a highly professional and cost-effective service – that offers real added value
- Having the facility to offer Insurance-backed installations
“We are happy to work directly with Clients, Architects, Builders and Engineers or other specifiers” David continues, “and we pride ourselves on offering the all-important advice at the inception of a new project. We are driven by our customers reply to one simple question; What is the intended use of the structure, for now and for the future?”.
Services offered by Structural Waterproofing Solutions Ltd. include;
Complete advice, design and implementation of below ground structures:
- Type ATanked/Membrane Protection
- Type BStructurally Integral Protection
- Type CDrained Protection
- Grade 1:Seepage and damp patch tolerable solutions
- Grade 2:Non seepage and vapour tolerable solutions
- Grade 3: Complete dry environment structures such as habitable basements
- Site Inspection service
- Full application and fitting
- Concrete repair services
- Remedial and new structure combination solutions
- Bespoke basement sealing solutions for passive or challenging terrains and ground types
- Chemical and pollution containment
Advice and installation and the successful homogenous connecting of:
- Waterstop membranes
- Waterstops and injection systems
- Cementitious coatings
- Drainage systems
- Extreme environment solutions
- Detailing and drawings