Another SWS Ltd waterproofing project with our works completed:
SWS Ltd awarded contract for structural waterproofing works by McLaughlin & Harvey Ltd to install a comprehensive system at Jewish Care's new Stanmore Care Campus. The new £47million facility is being built on the site of the existing Princess Alexandra Home.
- A comprehensive structural waterproofing project to protect new below ground structure
- Installation of a self bonding gas and waterproofing membrane to single level basement.
- Work included inspection of installed of waterbars to concrete joints
- Works to seal slab to retaining wall
- Sealing and treating of piles and pile caps
- Detailing and Sealing around pipe and service entry points in basement walls
- Working under contract with the groundworks company to achieve effective project phasing